What are the consequences for copying from the Internet without attribution in Nellen's class? "[We] expose it, have the scholar fix it, and move on. No big deal," Nellen said. "We try to make this a learning experience and not punitive."
1. The Jiangxi Soviet was a self governing communist region, formed around Ruijin by Mao Zedong and the Red Army in 1930. They arrived there after the failed Autumn Harvest Uprising of 1929.
2. In November 1931 the Jiangxi Soviet became the Chinese Soviet Republic. It adopted its own constitution and served as a laboratory for socialist policies, particularly land reform and redistribution.
3. Within the Jiangxi Soviet the Red Army was restructured, renewed and trained in guerrilla strategies, studied and adapted by Mao Zedong.
4. Between 1930 and 1934 the Jiangxi Soviet was attacked by the Nationalist forces of Jiang Jieshi, in five offensives known as Encirclement Campaigns.
5. These early offensives proved unsuccessful, however by late 1933 the Red Army was finally driven out after being outnumbered, outgunned and undermined by changes in tactics.
All the instrument transformers upto 420KV have been type tested as per IEC/IS standards. Instrument transformers have ... Read More
Can you identify the 10 types of plagiarism? Go beyond the black and white definition of “literary theft” and discover the different forms plagiarism can take in the digital age.