Compare contrast essay world religions
This version of How to Write a Compare and Contrast Essay was reviewed by Megan Morgan on June 15, 2015.
This version of How to Start a Compare and Contrast Essay was reviewed by Stephanie Wong Ken on June 30, 2015.
Writing compare and contrast essays is easy. The only challenge is selecting a suitable topic . This article has shown you how to overcome those difficulties and the best compare and contrast essay topics. If you follow them carefully, you will have a better head start to jump start your journey towards mastery in this area.
Fresh topics for essays
- Would you rather make a lot of money or fulfil your dreams?
- What is the difference between bulimia and anorexia?
- Smoking or drinking - which is worse?
- Weight lifting or CrossFit - what would you choose?
- Male friendship vs. female friendships.
- Starbucks vs. Keurig.
- Disneyland vs. Port Adventura.
- Warner Brothers vs. 20 th Century Fox.
- Paganism vs. Islam.
- Outside vs. inside beauty.
Original themes for compare and contrast essays
- Your happiest day vs. your saddest day.
- Star Wars vs. Star Trek.
- Rap music vs. rock.
- Writing email vs. sending a regular letter.
- Norway vs. Iceland.
- My two dearest friends.
- Nascar vs. Formula One.
- British Empire vs. Roman Empire.
- Working in an open space vs. working in a small office.
- Infatuation vs. love.
We have created quite a list for you, don't you think? You will definitely find something you can write about. Just remember to talk about something you have a certain level of expertise in or have reliable sources to check the information at. Other than that, grab our plan - and start writing the piece right away!
We have divided the topics into several categories to make it easier to select one. The list starts with the most relevant subjects college students usually discuss. Other categories are full of great ideas too.